- Alice Beveridge, Training Director and Speaker, Tree of Knowledge
- Deborah Ellwood, CEO/President, CF Leads
- Fabian French, CEO, UK Community Foundations
- Sara Llewellin, CEO, Barrow Cadbury
- Sally Magnusson, Conference Chair
- Caroline A M Thomson, Philanthropist
…plus you have 3 Big Conversations, 1 beneficiary story, 30 workshops and 20 offsite project visits to choose from!
How Much Does it Cost?
The UKCF Conference offers an excellent Early Bird Rate and a further 10% discount for groups of two or more 3-day delegates, booked at the same time. Other one-day, two-day and non-member rates are available.
For the most cost-effective package, we recommend:
- Booking at the Early Bird Rate – applies to bookings completed and paid for by Friday 2 August 2019 and could save you up to £45* per delegate.
- Taking advantage of the 10% group discount – applies to Early Bird and Late Rate bookings for 3-day (member) delegates. This could save you up to a further £40* per delegate.
- Checking out the bursary information for UKCF members below.
- Booking your accommodation as soon as possible – use the links below or clicking here. There are options to suit most budgets and they are all within easy walking distance of the conference venue, Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Booking your flights or train journeys as early as possible to obtain the best rates.
* = Including VAT
- Register early
- Book in a group
- Save more!
Delegate rates Early bird Late rate To attend the full UKCF conference (9-11 September) Single delegate £405.00 £450.00 Two or more delegates (each) £364.50 £405.00 Booked at the same time Non-member delegates (each) £612.00 £660.00 To attend only part of the UKCF conference Day delegate on Mon or Wed (each) £210.00 £210.00 Day delegate on Tue only (each) £225.00 £225.00
- All rates quoted above include VAT at 20%.
- Member rates are the same as 2017.
- 10% discount applies to 3-day UKCF Conference delegates only.
- Whole conference rates include conference attendance and refreshments on 9/10/11 September, plus dinner on 9 and 10 September.
- Day delegate rates exclude dinner which can be purchased separately
- Accommodation is not included in any of the rates but can be purchased online separately, using the link here at a choice of city centre hotels.
- Where applicable Early Bird Rate applies to confirmed bookings for which payments have been received by Friday 2 August 2019.
Delegates can access and book a range of accommodation options through the link here, at rates negotiated by the Glasgow Convention Bureau. Once on the site, which will open in a new window, you can search using the map or a list.
Alternatively, delegates can book independently, direct with hotels or guest houses using any of the main online booking sites but we would strongly recommend selecting city centre accommodation which is a convenient distance from one or all of the three main conference venues Glasgow Caledonian University, Argyle Street Arches and Glasgow Science Centre.
Whichever way you are planning to get to Glasgow, the earlier you book, the better the rates.
Glasgow Caledonian University’s single-site campus sits in the centre of Glasgow, with easy access to all air, rail and road links. If you’re driving, the university is very close to the M8 motorway for quick access to Edinburgh and Glasgow Airport. It is also within easy walking distance of Glasgow Queen Street and Glasgow Central railway stations, Buchanan Bus Station, and the underground rail system.
You can download a map of the University campus on:
You can download a map of Glasgow showing routes to the university on:
Road, rail, air and walking directions to Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow is an easy city to walk around. Use WalkIt.com to plan your route and find out how long it will take you, how many steps you’ll use and even how many calories you’ll burn (865 steps and 42 calories between Glasgow Queen Street Station and the university).
The university has lots of secure cycle racks where you can park your bike. Find out more about cycling in Glasgow.
The university is directly opposite Glasgow’s main bus terminal Buchanan Bus Station.
The university is a short walk from Cowcaddens underground station – great for seeing some more of the city while you are here.
Situated in the city centre, the Glasgow campus is a short walk from Glasgow Queen Street Station and about 20 minutes walk from Glasgow Central Station. Visit National Rail Enquiries Service for train times.
The university is easily accessible from Junction 16 (Westbound) or Junctions 15 & 17 (Eastbound) of the M8 motorway.
Driving to the university? Why not car share and save money while helping to save the environment?
Although no parking is available on campus, the nearest car parks to the university are a short walk away.
Glasgow Airport is situated approximately 10 miles to the west of the City Centre – approximately 30 minutes by taxi. There is also a direct bus link to Buchanan Street Bus Station, which is 200 yards from the university.
If you have any queries or if you experience any difficulties booking your delegate places, please contact the conference organisers, 3 Stage Events Ltd, on email@example.com or call them on +44 (0)7721 530115 (Gill) or +44 (0)7503 429930 (Flynn).